Home|Blog|Personal Injury|Topics in Personal Injury: Homeowner liability

Topics in Personal Injury: Homeowner liability

When you or a loved one has been injured on someone else’s property as a result of the property owner’s negligence, you may be able to seek compensation from their homeowner or renter’s insurance. Whether you are a guest in the home, an employee at the home, like a domestic worker, home health aide, or cleaning person, or a contractor performing services at the home, you may be entitled to compensation from the liability policy.

Common accidents on residential properties include, slip or trip and falls, animal bites, fallen trees or branches, and pool accidents. The accident can happen anywhere on the property, inside or outside the home.

It is important to contact an experienced personal injury attorney immediately, as not all types of injuries are covered by homeowners insurance, depending on the specific language in the homeowner’s policy. If the policy does not cover the specific accident, or if the property owner does not have the proper insurance in place on the date of accident, there may be other ways to seek compensation.. If you or a loved one has been injured on a residential property as a result of the homeowner’s negligence, it is important to gather all related evidence and call an expert attorney that can guide you through the process of getting compensation. At Greenberg Law P.C. we understand that personal injury requires personal attention. Contact us today so we can help you evaluate a homeowner’s liability claim.

Recent Posts



RSS Feed

Free Attorney Consultation

Fields marked with an * are required

"*" indicates required fields

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.